Applications are invited for the Think Big Scholarships at the University of Bristol in United Kingdom. The University of Bristol is likely to invest 500,000 pounds for these scholarships. The University of Bristol has initiated this scholarship program under the name of Think Big scholarships. Any full-time undergraduate program ( except Dentistry, Medicine, and Veterinary Sciences) or any one-year program undergraduate and Postgraduate offered in University of Bristol under Think Big Scholarship.
University of Bristol is offering funded scholarships to the eligible and hard-working applicants who wanted to study in developed countries . Applicants with the required qualifications can apply for the Think Big scholarship. The details and descriptions of scholarships are given in this article so read it all. These scholarships are for the master’s and graduate programs for the academic year of 2022-2023. Many international students studied thereon fully funded scholarships Studying in the United Kingdom is like a dream for all the graduates out there but now, the University of Bristol is giving you a great opportunity to study in the UK, all the hard-working and determined applicants who wanted to take a step in future and ambiguous to make their career in a whole new world, developed and well-equipped institution gear up and make your focus clear for the selection of the University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol is one of the known institutes and rank under top 100 in the world. These scholarships are for the undergraduates and postgraduate programs Many international students studied thereon fully funded scholarships. This time also, University is going to Provide the tuition fee coverage. Applicants with extraordinary backgrounds and having great knowledge of their field should not miss this opportunity.
|Institute||University of Bristol|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International students|
|Qualifications||Bachelors, Master’s degree|
|Deadline||28 March 2022|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Think Big scholarship covers following benefits for its selected scholars,
- For the term of September 2022 awards of £5000 and £10,000 will be awarded to the successful candidates. These rewards will be awarded to all fields of undergraduates
- The reward of £5000, £10,000, and £20000 will be awarded to the master’s program for the term of September 2022.
- These awards will be used only for the funds of tuition fee.
Bristol University Programs
See complete list of undergraduate programs at University of Bristol
See complete list of Graduate Programs at University of Bristol
- Accounting and Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Ancient History
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Chemical Physics
- Chemistry with Scientific Computing
- Childhood Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Comparative Literatures and Cultures
- Computer Science
- Dental Hygiene and Therapy
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Mathematics
- Environmental Geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Sciences
- History of Art
- International Business Management
- International Foundation Programme
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages
- Palaeontology and Evolution
- Physics with Scientific Computing
- Physiological Science
- Politics and International Relations
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Religion and Theology
- Social Policy
- Veterinary Nursing
- Veterinary Science
Also Check Complete Guide to DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023
The last date to apply for the University of Bristol Scholarships is 28thMarch 2022 and 13TH June 2022.
Commencement of Classes:
Courses of undergraduates and masters program will start from September 2022.
You can apply for the University of Bristol Think Big scholarships if you meet the following criteria:
- If you are an international student and looking for financial assistance in paying your fee dues
- You have applied to full-time undergraduate program except for Veterinary Sciences, Dentistry or medicine
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply to the University of Bristol Scholarship program online
- There are two rounds of submission of application
- First-round is about to end ar 10;00 am 28th March
- The second round’s deadline is 13th June 2022 at 10:am UK time.
Visit the official website of the University of Bristol for complete details and further application procedures.