A brilliant chance to brighten your career pathway by get this internship opportunity. Internship Program introduced By UNESCO for the year of 2021-2022. Applicants who wanted to add grace in their CVs and are determined to do something in their future are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. This opportunity can convert your learning skills into practical work which will be beneficial in the future when the candidate will start his career permanently. These internships cover the areas of education, scientific and cultural parameters of the world.
You may also check: OECD Paid Internship in Paris France
United Nations is giving opportunities to young students to make their careers clear and be a non-vulnerable in globally changing environment. Students from diversified localities are merged under one roof to give the world the lesson of unity, basically, United Nations wants to achieve the development goals which it has set up to 2030. All males and females around the world can apply for UNESCO opportunities. UNESCO is giving opportunities to the students with different political, economical, religious, and opinions to take part in the environment of the diversified mindsets and develop themselves out of their best.
UNESCO Internship Program Details:
|Organization||UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)|
UNESCO internship duration varies from 2 to 6 months.
PSEB Internships Program 2022
There is no specific deadline for the UNESCO internship program 2021-2022.
Advantages of UNESCO:
- Successful candidates can enhance their professional skills
- These internships are good chance to spice up your CVS.
- After completion, it offers the opportunities to work under the best organization of the world.
- up to 30,000$ liability of medical insurance
- Applicants must have bachelors or masters degree
- Applicant must be 20 years old at the time of application
- The degree should not be older than 12 months.
- Applicant must have leadership and teamwork capacity
- Applicant must have good interpersonal skills
- Applicant must have good writing skills in French and English.
- Medical Insurance
- Academic Records
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Medical Certificate about physical health
- ID/ Certificate of Diploma as proof of your graduation
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online
- Applicants are advised to put all personal information in detail and honestly
- All details should be filled in properly
- UNESCO will contact to the successful applicants after recruitment.