Applications are now open for the Sister2Sister Exchange Program plans to prepare young Pakistani women for future career opportunities in Pakistan or abroad by enabling their participation in U.S. universities summer undergraduate programs. Moreover, the program will work towards in developing mentorship programs and connecting young Pakistani women to academic and professional networks for educational and career advancement.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program offers female students between the ages of 18-24 years an opportunity to attend undergraduate summer courses at prestigious universities in the USA. Sister2Sister Exchange Program encourages female students from low to middle income background who are currently studying in a Pakistani college or university to apply for the program. The students will have an opportunity to explore additional career pathways by studying medicine, international affairs, gender studies and pharmacy along with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) topics at top U.S. universities.
Pakistani Females from Universities & Colleges, go to USA on Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program (Duration 12 to 50 Days in USA) under US Sister to Sister Exchange Program 2021. All the females who have completed 12 years of education and currently studying in any Collège, University or Institute can apply. You must not be in the final year to apply for it.
Interest of Fields:
Almost all fields are eligible to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program where as the mentioned field is Science and Technology, Medicine, Mathematics, Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Software, Mechanical, Civil, etc.), Data Sciences, Climate Change and Sustainability, International Affairs, Gender Studies.
Do also Apply for Global UGRAD 2021 Undergraduate Exchange Program in USA
Sister2Sister Exchange Program Detail:
- Duration: 12 to 50 Days in USA
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Organizer: U.S. Department of State
- Eligibility: Females (Pakistani Citizen)
- Education Required: Minimum 12 Years of Education (Colleges, Universities Students)
What Sister2Sister Exchange Program Offers:
The Sister2Sister Exchange Program is funded by the U.S. Department of State and administered by a consortium of partners, including American University, iEARN-USA and Society for International Education.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and food
- Visa fees
Do also Apply for Asia Kakehashi Exchange Program in Japan Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
- Female only.
- Pakistani citizen.
- 18- 24 years old by 1st June 2022 (Born June 1st, 1998 – June 1st, 2004)
- Minimum 12 years of education.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- If you have completed a 2-year Bachelors Program and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of Masters Program OR if you are in your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of 4- year Bachelors Program.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Have interest in learning about the United States.
- Have high level of academic achievement in grades, awards and provide reference letters.
- At least 70% overall marks in the previous 3 academic years.
- Proficient in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
- Have not been to the United States.
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Students in their final year of university (2nd year in two-year bachelor’s program and 4th year in four-year bachelor’s program)
- Have been to the United States or participated in any United States Government (USG) Program.
Do also Apply for Digital Virtual Exchange Program
Application Selection Process:
STEP-1 Online Application:
The applicants need to fill up the online application form for Sister2Sister Exchange Program. The online form is available at https://www.sister2sister.pk/register
STEP-2 Online Interview:
After online application screening, shortlisted applicants will be notified via email for online interview for Sister2Sister Exchange Program.
STEP-3 Group Discussion and Interview:
After the online interview, the shortlisted candidates move forward to the third round, which is of group discussion and in-person interview. In-person interviews will take place only in Karachi and Islamabad.
STEP-4 English language test:
The candidates who get through the Group Discussion and Interviews round take the English Proficiency Test to be shortlisted for the final selection. English Language Proficiency Test is an integral part of the selection process, without which the applicant will not be eligible to move forward.
STEP-5 Selection for Final Evaluation:
The selection for final evaluation will be based on the overall profile of the candidates (based on application, interviews, test and group discussion).
STEP-6 University Placement:
Selected profiles from Step 5 will be sent to American University for matching and final placement. The finalists will be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance form from the Sister2Sister Exchange Program office.
Keep checking the announcement section of Sister2Sister Exchange Program website or Facebook page for updates and information. Important Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information or any discrepancy found at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant.
Do also Apply for Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program
The last date to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program in USA for 2022 is December 15, 2021.
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program in USA.
Click Here for Online Application
Click Here for Official Website
Disclaimer! Sister2Sister Exchange Program Team is not responsible for any information obtained or any communication from any fake website or Facebook page. Please refer to the information that appears on official website Sister2Sister or Facebook Page. All questions should be asked on Facebook page or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org