Applications are invited for the Singapore Scholarships| Fully funded 2021. Are you postgraduate? And wanted to study abroad? Here is the best chance to fulfill your dreams as the government of Singapore announced multiple opportunities for international students. It is the best chance for all the students out there because it is fully funded and will be awarded by the government of Singapore which means it is the full secured scholarships and applicants can get if they meet the required criteria.
Join Our Community
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP | YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Singapore is one of the leading learning hubs and now becoming a dream destination for all the students who want to learn and wanted to get quality knowledge with the least expenses or free of cost. Singapore is best in this regard as it provided quality education with minimal expenses. These scholarships are one of the best because no application fee is required at the time of registration. Applicants from all over the world are welcome to enroll in it. Singapore government has awarded 950 scholarships yearly and the good thing is that lectures will be taught in English so that students with different linguistic backgrounds can easily understand the knowledgeable information.
The last date to apply for the Singapore scholarship is 1st December 2021.
About 240 scholarships will be awarded to the international students and have the following financial benefits:
- The tuition fee will be fully covered
- Allowance of 1000$ will ge awarded for living expenses
- 2000$ will be awarded as a stipend and it can be increased when applicant pass the qualifying exam
- One time transporataion cost will be covered, a grant of 1500$ for this concern
Study in Canada on Scholarships Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships by Canadian Government
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must have cleared his graduation program
- IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, SAT1 OR II results are not mandatory
Following documents required for the government of Singapore scholarships
- Academic records which must be in the English language
- Passport size pictures
- recommended two reports
How to apply:
Applicants are advised to apply online for Singapore scholarships