Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Specific Skills: Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters. Assign sales workers to duties. Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages. Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- LocationUnit 100 – 6329 King George Blvd.,
Surrey, BCV3X 1G1
- Salary$$22.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Managing finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply