Are you waiting for government jobs in various departments? Your wait is over as applications are invited in various departments as PPSC announced multiple opportunities in its latest advertisement. PPSC is looking for determined and hardworking candidates for their latest vacancies, these opportunities are announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission in advertisement no 31/2021. PPSC is one of the known recruitment agencies of Pakistan and many opportunities are offered to young and bright minds through this pipeline.
Applicants who are desirous to apply in government jobs gear up with their preparation as you already know PPSC is one of the competitive organizations thousand of applicants applies through it, so only bright minds with excellent results will be qualified to it. All males and females having domicile of Punjab can apply through it. PPSC is looking for Medical officers, Women Medical Officers, Labour Mine welfare officers, Manager, Research Officers, Software developers, Deputy directors, Research assistants.
|Organization||Punjab Public Services Commission|
|Age||18 to 45 years|
|Qualification||Bachelors, Masters, MBBS|
The last date to apply for the PPSC exams is 11th November 2021.
|Positions||No of Post||Qualification|
|Research Officer||3||BS/ BSc|
|Woman Medical Officer||121||MBBS|
- Applicants must meet the relevant qualification criteria for the relevant posts
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 45 years
- Applicants must have a degree if bachelors or masters in hands before application
Applicants are advised to apply following way:
- Applicants should apply online through the PPSC website
- Applicants are advised to read instructions before application
- Applications should be submitted before the deadline
- Applicants will be provided applications roll number slips after registration
- All information should be filled in correctly