There is a big opportunity announced for both ICT( Information Communication and Technology) and non ICT graduates who wanted to earn during their educational career to meet their educational expenses. PSEB announced numerous internships opportunities for all IT graduates. These internships are not for one or two internees but PSEB announced 3000 positions for the Pakistani students. All males and females from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the PSEB internships.
This is the six months internship program to boost up the IT industry of Pakistan globally. Selected internees will be trained highly under the qualified staff and monitored by the seniors. Pakistan Software Export Board which is the backbone of this project is highly encouraging the young talent to emerge in this talented program, not only to meet their financial expenses but also to learn something from this huge platform which can be beneficial in their practical field. Payment will be done in the two installments and the applicants have to complete the whole 3 months for the eligibility of the first installment. This PSEB program is funded by the Ignite( Formerly National ICT R&D Fund). The whole internship is the ideology of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication, and the main purpose is to develop IT knowledge among the young generation of Pakistan..
|Qualification||16 years education|
Also check ADB Internship Program 2021
The last date to apply for PSEB paid internship is 30 December 2021.
- Applicants will be provided a 20,000 stipend per month
- Applicants after internships can get huge opportunities in other firms
- Internees will be added as a positive experience in their CVs.
You may also check: OECD Paid Internship in Paris France
- Applicants must have done 16 years of education from the HEC recognized university
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Pakistan
- Applicants should be on non-working form and he has to submit the undertaking of it
- Applicants must have done their graduation from 2019 and onward
- The age of the applicant should be between 20-30 years and for the disabled applicant 20-40 years are eligible to apply
- Minimum GPA should be 2.00 out of 4.00 or 55%.
Following are documents needed to apply for PSEB Internship program,
- Profile Picture.
- CNIC Front Back.
- Educational Degree/Transcript and/or Certifications Attested by HEC Recognized University.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online for the PSEB program
- Applicants need to fill in all the details correctly in the application form
- Applicants will be asked for the bank details
Apply Online here for the PSEB internship programs