Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet| AMC Registration 2021 is open. Applications are invited for medical cadets. After Lady cadets and ICTO Pakistan army announced Cadets in medical fields. Students who did intermediate in pre-medical are eligible to apply in Pakistan army Medical cadet officers. Successful candidates will study in army medical colleges which are located in different cities.
Medical cadets are only for males and consist of 5 years MBBS course and 4 year BDS course. A specific stipend will also be provided to medical cadets and proper army training will be provided after completion of medical studies. Education expenses will also be covered by Army as well as after MBBS candidates will be ranked as Medical cadets. Further details are as follows.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP | YOUTUBE CHANNEL
|Age||17 to 21 years|
|Location||Different Cities of Pakistan|
The last date to apply in Pakistan Army Medical Cadet| AMC Registration 2021 is 27th July 2021.
Waseela e Taleem Program 2021
- Applicant must secure more than 70% in pre-medical exam
- Applicants belonging to Sindh, Balochistan, Northern areas. Azad Kashmir and FATA should have more than 65% marks
- Applicants who are waiting for their result must submit Hope Certificate
- Applicants who are applying through Hope certificates must submit a mark sheet within 5 days after the declaration of the result
- Applicant must be unmarried
- Applicant’s height must be 5.4’
- Applicants who are rejected by ISSB two times are ineligible
- Applicants who are medically unfit are not eligible
- applicants who were dismissed by any previous government institute are not eligible
Army Medical Colleges Location:
Applicants who are willing to register in Army medical colleges follow the following link: