The wait is over for this year’s Nestle Internship Program 2021. Applications are open now to apply for the internship at Nestle Pakistan. Candidates with the required qualifications can apply from all over Pakistan. With Nestlé Internship or as called by the company “Nesternship 2021″ you will gain valuable business insight into the Nestlé operations. You will get on-the-job experience and level up your digital skills for your future career through our virtual internship experience. Nestle Pakistan virtual Internship is an equal opportunity program and disabled applicants can also apply.
This is a virtual internship program that aims to provide valuable learning experience through real business project exposures. Furthermore this is a Paid internship program where selected candidates will receive Pkr 20,000 stipend. The duration of this paid internship program is 6 weeks which will kick-start your career without borders. Apart from that kamyab Jawan Online Internship Program for Youth was also announced earliar.
The Nestlé Pakistan Virtual Internship Programme will let you gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study and get a head start in achieving future success. Candidates studying Bachelors, Masters and Phd degrees can apply for this paid internship program.
Nestle Pakistan Internship Program 2021 Details
|Education Required||Graduation, Masters, PhD|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakistan|
|Locations||All Over Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||4, June 2021|
Online Internship with certificates Free Online Internship With Certificates
Nestlé Pakistan Internship Benefits:
- Selected candidates will be given Pkr 20,000 as stipend
- As this is a virtual program candidates can apply from their homes.
- Get on-the-job experience and level up your digital skills for your future career
- Certificate from Nestle upon completion of the internship
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP | YOUTUBE CHANNEL
What are the Requirements?
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for the Nestle Internship Program,
- This internship is for applicants from Pakistan.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills with the ability to express ideas in a confident and organized manner
- Full-time students are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or ACCA, CA, MBA OR any other Field
- A great team player in competitive environment
- Candidates must be familiar with Microsoft Office
You can also apply Telenor Internship Program 2021
Last date to apply for Nestle Pakistan Internship Program is 4 June 2021
How to Apply:
Register online by visiting the link below
Fill in the form with all your educational and personal info
You will be asked to play a game