Applications are now open to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021 by Stanford University. Each year one of the top universities in the world offers 80 to 100 scholarships for brilliant students from all around the world to study at the prestigious Stanford University. This is a fully funded scholarship to eligible international students to study any graduate program at Stanford University including Masters, Ph.D., MD, Joint Degrees programs taught at the university.
Ranked #2 worldwide, Stanford University is the dream scholarship for international students to pursue most modern and advanced studies. What University is looking in the scholars for whom success is a byproduct, not a goal, and leaders who can drive progress for humanity rather than for a select few. More Fully Funded scholarships like Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the UK
The duration of Knight Hennessy Scholarship is three years. If your degree program exceeds three years — such as an MD or PhD program, or a Stanford dual– or joint-degree program — then your Stanford home department(s) will fund the remainder of your education to the extent consistent with its standard funding commitment for that program.
For three years selected scholars can available all the Knight Hennessy Scholarship benefits (see benefits below).
Also See Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded)
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Details:
- Host Organization: Stanford University
- Course Level: Graduate (Masters, MD, JD, PhD)
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: United States
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 06 October 2021
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
WHATSAPP GROUP 5
Also See Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Southampton in UK
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Benefits
Knight Hennessy scholarship offers its selected scholars following benefits,
- Covers full tuition and associated fees.
- Selected Knight Hennessy scholars will be given a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- Travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
- Through Separate Application, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program may provide summer funding optional research projects during the summer.
Also see Malaysian International Scholarship for Master and PhD (Fully Funded) 2021
What is Not Covered
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students – such as for subscriptions or lab equipment.
- Fellowship stipends may be considered taxable income. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program does not reimburse students for taxes.
Checkout Government of Malaysia Scholarship 2021-2022|Fully Funded
Available Graduate Programs For Scholarship
Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2021-2022 is available to all the graduate programs taught at the Stanford University. All graduate programs under following fields are available for scholarship,
1. School of Engineering
2. School of Humanities and Sciences
3. School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
4. Graduate School of Education
5. School of Medicine
6. School of Law
7. Graduate School of Business
8. Continuing Studies
9. School of Medicine Bio sciences
Following is the eligibility criteria for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA,
- All countries are eligible to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Interested students must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2021 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2021. Two years extension for U.S military applicants.
- If you are still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply as long as you will complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If a student graduated from an institution outside the U.S he must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Must provide an English proficiency certificate, TOEFL is accepted with a minimum TOEFL score of 100iBT or 600PBT.
More scholarships in USA University of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA
Following are the documents required to apply for the Hennessy Graduate Scholarship,
- Academic Transcripts.
- English Proficiency certificate (TOEFL).
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Short answers to four questions and an essay (see complete details)
- A Video Statement
The last date to apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is 06 October 2021.
Scholarships in Canada University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
You must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. Following are the steps involved in the application process,
Step 1: Start your online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application requirements. (Tip: Ask your recommenders early.)
Step 2: Submit the online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars by October 06, 2021, 1:00 PM Pacific Time. (Note: You will not be able to edit once you submit your application.)
Step 3: If necessary, update test scores for Knight-Hennessy Scholars through your application status page. Upload video before deadline through the link provided on your application status page. (Note: The status page is visible only after you submit your application.)
Separately: Prepare and submit the application for the Stanford graduate program you are interested in pursuing by its deadline. Visit the website of the program you are interested in for its application deadline, program requirements, and any fees. Pay close attention to any deadline specific to Knight-Hennessy Scholars program, as it may differ from the standard deadline for that program.
Click Here to Apply