District Health Authorities, Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is looking for committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab province for the following post on contract basis;
- Junior Technician Dental
- Junior Dialysis Technician
- Junior Ophthalmic Technician
- Junior Technician Anesthesia
- Junior Technician Health/ Medical Technician
- Junior Lab Technician
- Junior Technician Dispenser/ Pharmacy
- Junior Technician Radiographer / X.Ray
- Junior Technician Pathology
- Junior Technician ECG/ Cardiac/ ETT/ Echo
- Junior Technician CDC Superviser
- Junior Technician LHV
- Junior Technician Vaccinator
Name of the Post: Junior Technician
Age Requirement: 18 to 25 years. with 5 years age relaxation for male and 8 years for females.
F.S.C in second division from a recognized board having diploma is relevant allied health sciences from recognized board.
If none available then candidates having Matric second division science from a recognized board along with two years diploma in relevant field from a recognized board.
Note for LHV: F.S.C in second division from a recognized board having diploma is relevant allied health sciences from recognized board. Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council Board Islamabad (Mandatory)
Last Date to Apply 30 June 2019
Click Here for Official Website
Click Here to Apply