Pakistan Navy has announced its Recent induction / Recruitment Program for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch A-2020 Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Latest Advertisement .
You May Also Apply for: CTI Jobs 2020 College Teaching Interns | Stipend 45000 Monthly
Applications are invited for the (Pak Navy). The total vacancies announced by (Pak Navy) Government Jobs are for Male & Female. There are the following posts or positions offered by Jobs in Pakistan.
You May Also Apply for: Teachers Required in ALIGARH PUBLIC SCHOOL & COLLEGE MANGA, LAHORE
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the (Pak Navy). The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
Pak Navy Detail:
- Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:: Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
- Educational Requirement for Marine Branch: Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
- Gender: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
- Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch: Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
- Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch:
- Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
- Nationality Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligle to apply.
You May Also Apply for CTI Jobs 2020 College Teaching Interns | Stipend 45000 Monthly
Pak Navy Available Vacancies:
- Sailors for different Trades A-2020 (S) Batch
- Female Medical Technicians
You May Also Apply for NLC Internship 2020 in Pakistan – Fully Paid National Logistic Cell Internship Leading to Employment
The qualifications are different for the various posts and please check the official site link and advertisement given below. The age limits and education experiences are different for various posts to check visit the official advertisement
Apply for: Local Government Sindh Jobs 2019 Latest
Last Date for Registration for Pak Navy is 12h of January 2020
Also Apply for: Government of Balochistan Latest Jobs 2019
How to Apply For Pak Navy:
Please visit the link given below to apply for (Pak Navy. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given in the official website before and while applying. All applicants meeting the criteria and requirements should apply the candidates who are not meeting with requirements considered as rejected. Application after deadline will not be entertained
Also Apply for: Strategic Policy Unit Government of the Punjab Jobs 2019 Latest
- First of all you have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then there will be written Exam on 16th January 2020 in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- After tests Pak Navy Official website will announce results.
- After That there will be physical assessment Test
- After that there will be medical Test & Interview starting from January to February 2020.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be selected temporary before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and those who are completely fit will selected as final candidates for A-2020 Sailor Batch.
Apply for This: Local Government Sindh Jobs 2019 Latest
Click Here For Online Registeration (Pak Navy)
Study Hunt also providing the Preparation
Material and helping books are available on our Facebook page or group so
like our Facebook page and join our official Facebook group to best prepare to
yourself for the written test and other Jobs in Pakistan
tests like PPSC, FPSC. KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force,
etc. Join Our Facebook group below for collaborative preparation.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info – Keep Share this Post in all your Facebook and WhatsApp groups for others Help. For Any Query & Problem in Applying Online Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here