Italy is one of the most developed countries in the world and it always played an important role in the development of education all over the globe. Applications are invited for the Government of Italy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships are fully funded and one of the most affordable scholarships around the world. Slogan given to this is Invest Your Talent in Italy.
Italian Scholarships are for Bachelors andMaster’s degree and international students are encouraged to apply in any Italian university which is sponsored by the Italian government. English proficiency test is required like IELTS/ TOEFL or another Language test.
Applicants from different countries will be selected on merit and they will study at the top universities of Italy. Italy is one of the most affordable universities in Europe and the government will waive the tuition fee and also bear the living costs of the successful applicants. Italy has 65 public universities 30 private universities and 11 Public universities in which 39 courses have been taught in the English Language. Turkish Government is also offering Turkey Government Burslari Scholarship 2022
These scholarships are funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also Italian government gives chance to the students to do Internships in top Italian companies only those candidates who are brilliant in their course of studies. The duration of these scholarships is one year and scholarships are fully funded in this spam.
|Scholarship funded by||Italian Government|
|Program offered||Bachelors, Masters degree|
Join Our Community
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
There are the following fields that are available for the Italian government scholarships, See Complete List of Courses Here,
- Advanced Technologies
International students from following countries can apply for Italian Government Scholarship,
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Italian Top Universities
Following are one of top universities in Italy where students from all around the world can apply,
- Politecnico di Milano
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa
- Università di Bologna
- Sapienza – Università di Roma
- Università di Padova
- Università degli Studi di Milano
- Politecnico di Torino
- Università di Pisa
- Università degli Studi di Trento
- Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Università degli Studi di Firenze (UNIFI)
- Universitá degli Studi di Roma – Tor Vergata
Also Apply for Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2022-2023
The last date to apply for Italian Government scholarships is 15TH February 2022.
The duration of the Italian government postgraduate program is one year.
Commencement of Classes:
Classes or scholarships will be initiated on the 1st of October 2022.
It is the cheapest and most affordable country in Europe and also the Italian government gives many good opportunities for stipend, regarding the cost of living of the candidates.
- The tuition fee will be waived by the Italian government in any Italian university
- Candidates will receive 900 € allowance quarterly and it will deposit in their Italian bank account.
- Health Insurance
- Candidates must submit English Language certificate as a proof of their proficiency in English IELTS/ TOEFL or English language proficiency certificate
- Applicants must be born after January 1st 1995.
- Applicants completed their Bachelor’s degree.
You may also be interested to apply for Austria Government Scholarship 2022- 2023
- Final Transcript of previous degree i.e Bachelors Program
- If applicants are in the waiting of their bachelor diploma or degree must submit the final transcript along with a document on letterhead paper r from their University certifying that they have completed their Bachelor’s program and are waiting for the Diploma to be issued. This document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office
- English Language proficiency, IELTS/ TOEFL
- Italian language certificate ir required or when applicable
- Updated and valid Passport
- Updated Resume
- Official translation in English, French or Italian required if the applicant’s degree is not in English.
List of Required Documents
How to Apply:
- Apply Online on their official website
- Upload all the required documents
- Register themselves on their official portal
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- If Applicants send multiple applications from different email ids then it will also reject the application of that candidate.