Do you know about International Monetary Funds known as IMF? Its head office is located in the United States of America and working under such a big organization is a dream we are giving you details of this dream as applications are invited for IMF internship program for the academic year of 2022. This is a paid internship and it will be held at IMF Headquarters in Washington DC United States of America under IMF’s Fund Internship Program(FIP).
Working for the Fund Internship Program is like a dream for all the graduates out there but now it’s a great opportunity to work for FIP, all the hard working and determinism applicants who wanted to take a step in future and ambiguous to make their career in a whole new world and developed and organization gear up and make your focus clear for the selection of internee in IMF. Do You Know? World Bank also offers World Bank Internship Program the in USA
IMF summer internship takes 50 top students worldwide. Competition is more and seats are low, applicants think they are determine and career oriented must apply for this internship. Internees will get a chance to work in a top organization and also will be able to work with most seniors trainers who will help them in each steps. This internship is fully funded applicants do not need to spend a single penny. IMF is an organization that financially stable the countries by giving loans to its fellow countries. This fully paid internships are initiated in 1944 by the IMF with its fellow countries now it is a dream to work for IMF.
|Country||United States of America|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||IMF Connected countries|
|Qualifications||Masters, Ph.D., LLM, Economics|
The deadline varies from one program to another for the IMF internship Program.
The duration of the IMF internship is a maximum of 10 to 12 weeks in total.
- Medical Insurance coverage is provided to the applicants
- The fully funded internship will be provided to the candidates
- The monthly stipend will be given to the successful applicants.
- Airfare from university to Washington to the provided to the applicants
You may also be interested in ADB Internship Program 2022
- Applicants must have strong Personnel skills
- Applicants must be fluent in written and oral English
- Applicants from outside the USA should have G4 Visa to work for IMF
- If applicants have F-1 Visa then they must have work authorization is required like CPT.
- Must be below the age of 32
- Ph.D. students should be registered as active students in their program and after the internship, they should be continuing their studies.
- The age of applicants must be below 32 years.
- Masters students should be registered as active students in their program and after the internship, they should be continuing their studies.
- Applicants must be below 28 years at the beginning of the Internship
- Applicants must be one or two years of LLM, JD or equivalent law degree
- Applicants must be below 32 years beginning of Internship
Applicants must have studied or students of Monetary, International economics, Public Financial Market and Other fields.
Another Internship opportunity in USA RIPS Internship Program in USA
What Would You Do?
You will be working experienced IMF colleague on current issues or research questions important to IMF members.
Previous Areas of Research
Following are the research areas in which past internees took park,
- A Bottom-Up Approach to Modeling Inflation Dynamics in LAC
- Taking Stock of Digitalization and its implications for Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- A Review of the Experience with Diversification, Poverty Reduction, and Inequality
- The Role of Prudential Policies in Attenuating the Credit Cycle
- Macro-Financial Performance, PFM, and Corruption Indicators
- The Role of Intangible Assets and Innovation Policy in ASEAN
- What is Behind High Interest Rate Spreads in Africa?
IMF’s Legal Department projects have included following areas,
- Analysis of the Legal Framework for Capital Controls Under the European Economic Area
- Research on the Insolvency of Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Research on the Legal Mandate of the IMF In Financial Regulation
- Cross-Country Comparisons of Effectiveness in AML/CFT Efforts
Internship in Elon Musk’s Tesla Internship Programs 2022
How to Apply:
- Applicants first need to register themselves for the IMF internship program on official portal
- For this select specialization area in which you are going to apply
- Complete or upload all the required documents
- Complete application form carefully
- Acknowledgment email will be sent to the applicants
- Selected students woo; be contacted by the FIP recruiter.
Apply Now on official Website
What will be the Salary?
Internees working in IMF will be given handsome market competitive salary.