Higher Education Commission (HEC) Internship Program 2019 for One Year Stipend 20,000 Monthly. HEC are invited from Pakistani nationals having Master’s degree or equivalent (at least 2nd division) for HEC Internship 2019.
HEC Internship 2019 Detail:
- Internship Duration: 01 (One) Year (Maximum).
- Stipend: Rs.20,000/- Per month
- Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Internship Location: Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Internship:
- Required to download Application Form on the prescribed format from and send hard copy of the application form.
- Pakistani nationals having Master’s degree or equivalent at least 2nd division for Internship.
- Fresh graduates (recently graduated) will be preferred.
- Those who have applied earlier should apply again on the prescribed format.
- Pay package admissible to each intern will be Rs.20,000/- per month,
How To Apply:(Video Attached)
Applicants are required to download the application form the link given below the HEC Internship Application Form. Print out the form than fill the form and send the hard copy of the application form to the undersigned to the given below address of HEC Islamabad.
(Muhammad Shafiq) Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad 051-90401423
The last date of Applications to Apply for the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Internships 2019 is 14 June, 2019