The latest round to apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) by NUFFIC is open now. This is a fully funded scholarship program for 53 international countries by Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This scholarship program is managed by NUFFIC. These scholarships are available for short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months) and master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months).
Want Scholarships in USA? Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program by Stanford University in the USA
These scholarships are open to open to mid-career professionals who wants to pursue quality education to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. OKP Scholarships 2020-2021 are open to specific countries (List of countries given below).
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships 2020-2021 Details:
- Host Organization: Nuffic
- Course Level: Short Courses, Masters Programs
- Eligible Region: Open to Specific Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Holland
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 13 October 2020
Study in UK on Scholarships Fulbright Scholarship in USA
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
WHATSAPP GROUP 5
Want to study in Canada on Scholarships? Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships by Canadian Government
Following are the eligibility criteria for the OKP Scholarships 2021
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations
a bilateral or multilateral organization
a non-governmental organization
- The scholarship applicant should have multiple years of work experience which is relevant to local development
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application, if this is required by the local government (see the document ‘government statement requirement’
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the programme and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice
Eligibility For short Course
Following are the criteria applicants must meet for applying for the OKP Scholarships 2020-2021,
- The scholarship application is relevant to sustainable development in the country or region where the requesting party is located, and is relevant to the theme concerned. The scholarship application is in line with the Country Plan of Implementation or Country Focus for the country concerned. (see the document ‘Country focus’ on www.studyinholland.nl/okp
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is registered at www.studyfinder.nl (OKP-qualified ‘yes’).
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is full time, unless it is an e-learning course.
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is offered in English, French or Spanish.
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant wishes the OKP scholarship is a Master’s degree programme or short course that meets the requirements set out above.
The scholarship applicant must not receive more than one OKP scholarship for
courses/programs that take place at the same time. If the scholarship applicant submits
two or more scholarship applications for courses/programs that take place at the same
• The scholarship application that was registered first in the scholarship application
system will be processed;
• The other scholarship application(s) will be declared not eligible.
Scholarships in South Korea Kyungpook national university Scholarship in South Korea
Eligible Countries List
Following are the list of countries eligible to apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme OKP Scholarships 2020-2021,
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe
Also Check this Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive
during the scholarship period. The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and
costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance etc. You have to cover any difference
between the OKP scholarship amount and the actual costs yourself.
Chance to gain work experience at bilateral or multilateral organization or an NGO
Scholarships in Turkey Bilkent University Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
How to Apply
- First find a course or master’s programme that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find
the eligible courses in our study programme database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in
the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information
a. the course content;
b. the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution);
c. the scholarship application and selection procedures;
d. the online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
For any questions on the application or selection procedure please contact the Dutch