Applications are invited for the Erasmus University Scholarships for Bachelor & Master Degrees 2020. The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in Holland.
You May Also Apply for This: Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020-2021 for BS, MS, and PhD (Fully Funded) For International Students
Erasmus University Scholarships 2020 Detail:
- Level of study: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Nationality: non-EEA
- Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee;
- You are an excellent student according to your faculty’s standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn’t obtain a diploma at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the program that you have applied for. Check your faculty’s website for more information.
- All faculties (ISS excluded)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil): only for students of the Research Master in Philosophy and Economics.
Scholarship / Grant in €
€ 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty)
The deadline is different per faculty the last date to apply for Erasmus University Scholarships for Bachelor & Master Degrees 2020 is 01 February 2020 for ESE & RSM and 01 May 2020 for Other faculties.
APPLICATION – HOLLAND SCHOLARSHIP
The application procedure differs per faculty. Please check your own faculty for more information on the application.
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) – Master
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Bachelor
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Master
- Erasmus MC (EMC)Opens external
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (look under ‘Funding’)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)Opens external
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)Opens external
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
- Study in HollandOpens external
The applicant needs to send an email with the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Financial document
- Certified GPA statement confirming your obtained GPA in your prior education (only applicable for prospective students)
Click Here to Apply Online For Erasmus University Scholarships
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next
time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info – Keep Share this Post in all
your Facebook and WhatsApp groups for others Help.
For Any Query & Problem in Applying Online Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here
If you are searching for more opportunities, then also read the following articles.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford 2020
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020 Fully Funded
- Holland Scholarship at The University of Twente 2020
- South Korea Government Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded
- MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded – Study In Japan By Government of Japan
Tags: Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2019-2020, erasmus mundus scholarship 2020, erasmus mundus 2019-2020, erasmus mundus scholarship 2020-2021, how to apply for erasmus mundus scholarship 2020, erasmus mundus scholarship 2020 deadline, how to apply for erasmus mundus scholarship 2019, erasmus mundus phd scholarship 2019.