The Science Po university, also known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a selective research university specialized in the social and political sciences. The university is recognized internationally for the quality of its scientific output. The university was founded based on the values of openness and excellence.
In order to attract the best international students from outside the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA), Science po University has established the Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students.
This scholarship is for international students who are first-time applicants and who have been admitted to a Master’s or Undergraduate study program offered at the University.
- Sciences Po University, Paris, France.
Level/Fields Of Study:
- Undergraduate or master’s program offered at the university.
- Students from countries outside the EU/EEA.
Scholarship Value and Duration:
– Undergraduate level:
For the undergraduate program, the scholarship value can go from €3,000 to €12,300 for three years of studies. In some cases, a scholarship of €19,000 can be awarded to cover the study duration.
– Masters level:
For the master’s level, the scholarship can take two forms, either an award of €10,000/year to cover tuition fees for the two years of study, or a tuition award of €5,000/year for the two years of the Masters.
- First-time applicants, from a non-EU/EEA, whose household does not file taxes within the EU.
- Candidates who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- Excellence academic record.
Interested students can apply online for Sciences Po Universuity. In the “Financial information” section (in the application form), candidates must specify that they need financial support and apply for this specific scholarship (Emile Boutmy Scholarship).
Candidates might be asked to provide additional documents concerning their income and family situation.
For the academic year 2021-2022 the deadline for:
- Master’s programs: 6 December 2020.
- Undergraduate programs: 28 February 2021.