A Golden opportunity for international students as the Danish government scholarship opens registration for international students. Denmark government is offering these scholarships to only master’s students. Denmark is one of the developed countries of the world and it has many universities which are ranked among the top world widely. Universities offer world-class studies with the proper research learning method.
Scholarships will be provided fully funded as tuition fee waivers will be provided to the international students or funding authorities will cover the living expenses of the international students. Living expenses will be covered by giving stipend to the successful candidates. This amount is before the tax deduction.
These scholarships are available to all non EU/EEA countries and cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The basic purpose of these scholarships is to help the students who are financially unstable they can not afford tuition fee for their higher studies in European countries. There are many government funded scholarships open for registration now
|Scholarship offered||Government of Denmark|
|Level of studies||Master|
|Deadline||Different for Each University|
List of Danish Institutes:
There are the following institutes that are providing scholarships to the international students
Erasmus Mundus Internatioal Scholarships:
The Erasmus program is one of the best scholarship programs in Denmark which is providing scholarships to all EU/ EEA and Switzerland students to study their higher education. This institute provides a chance to get higher education from your home country.
Erasmus International Scholarships
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters:
Erasmus Mundus scholarship is also known as the best scholarship around the word. It will provide a chance to international students to get their joint Masters degrees. This program is a joint effort by the Danish institutes and other European countries.
Students from EEA/non-EEA countries are eligible to apply in it.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Joint Masters
Nordplus commission provides a chance to study in any other country which has Nordic or Baltic Higher education institutes and Denmark has its institutes. Applicants can contact at their national agency or institute for further information.
Nordplus official website
Full Bright Commission:
The full bright commission aims to give higher education through their education exchange program. If you are an American scholar or postgraduate student at master and Ph.D. level you can apply for study as well as research in Denmark.
Southern Denmark University:
SDN is also one of the Famous Danish institutes which is giving scholarships to master’s applicants. These scholarships are for international students.
Danish State Educational Support:
The Danish State Educational Support is generally only awarded to the Denmark resident citizens, however, international students can apply as equal status in, if educational support is concerned. International applicants will get equal status according to
Applicants who are going to apply for Danish government scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Grant-based residency is only provided just for education. Not permanent residency.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland.
- Applicants need to enroll in the full degree program.
Denmark Higher Education Universities
Danish institutes provides quality education, Five universities in Denmark are among top 400 universities in the world according to QS ranking.
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
Government of Turkey has announced Turkey Government Burslari Scholarship for international students from all over the world.
- If applicants are legal citizens of higher education programme
- If applicants are citizen outside the EU/ EEA countries
- If applicants have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act 9m, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.
- If applicants are already eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding State Education Funds.
Applicants can apply through the official website to the relevant institutes and also have details regarding the scholarships to which they are going to apply. We are providing the relevant links of the official universities website.