Germany is one of the top destination for students and government of Germany is offering students from all around the world a chance to study in Germany free of cost and not only that stipend will also be given to students to cover costs. DAAD in English stands for German Academic Exchange Service and candidates can apply now for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2022. International students from selected countries from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme also known as “Public Policy and Good Governance”, train future leaders from developing countries to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries. This programme is funded by German Federal Foreign Office for Masters degrees in the fields related to social, political and economic development in the students’ countries of origin. under DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme students can get masters degree.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Details
|Eligible Countries||Selected Countries|
|Financial Benefits||Fully Funded|
|Host Institute||German Federal Foreign Office|
|Deadline||31, July 2021|
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- The courses of study have an international focus and are offered in German and/or English.
- Monthly Stipend will be offered to students
- Travel allowance
- study and research subsidy
- monthly rent subsidy where applicable
- allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable
Also Apply Fully Funded Vanier Canada Scholarships by Canadian Government
- candidates from countries other than eligibility list cannot apply
- candidates must completed bachelors degree in good rankings
- students can select upto two master degree courses
- candidates must meet language requirements by the university
- Most recent university degree should be obtained in the last six years prior to the application for the scholarship
- political and social engagement
- candidates must return to there country of origin after completing the degree
DAAD Helmut Schmidt ProgrammeUniversities
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
Documents Required to Apply for DAAD Helmut SchmidtScholarship Programme
- Hand signed daad application form
- One motivation letter for both universities
- Complete CV
- Copy of acquired Academic Degrees
- Copy of the transcript of records
- Recent language certificates (German and/or English)
- One letter of recommendation, signed and recently dated by your university professor or current employer,
Western, Central, South-Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe, Central Asia and South Caucasus
Middle East, North
São Tomé und
Papua N. Guinea
St. Vin. & Gre.
Also Apply Rhodes Scholarship 2021-2022
Last date to apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme for 2022 is 31 July 2021.
How to Apply
Students from above mentioned universities can apply for upto two courses for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme.
Applications must be submitted in German or English
Fill in the DAAD Application form for Research Grants and Study Scholarships (annex 2) only once making clear which study course is your first and which is your second priority.
Send the DAAD scholarship form together with the letter of motivation and accompanied with the necessary documents listed above to the two universities of your choice. Do NOT send it to DAAD.
DAAD Application Form Download
Download the application form for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship by click the link below
Application Download Link