Applications are open to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship For Masters and PhD in UK 2022. Commonwealth Scholarships are for students from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, its purpose is to support talented individuals to acquire the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development. This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for students from commonwealth countries to study in universities or Higher Education Institutions in the UK for Masters and Ph.D. programs. The duration of a Master’s degree 2 years and PhD degree is 4 years.
Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK is funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and it is a unique opportunity to study for Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. Candidates can apply to all the top universities in the UK under Commonwealth Scholarship.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face, both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Fully funded scholarships in Qatar Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021
|Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Organization||The Association of Commonwealth Universities|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Scholarships for||Commonwealth Member Countries|
|Degree Level||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||20, December 2021|
Commonwealth Member Countries list
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
Scholarships in Hungary HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021
Benefits and Coverage:
Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships offers following
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Also See Doha Institute of Graduate Studies Scholarships 2021
- Proof that you are a citizen or have refugee status of an eligible Commonwealth country
- Transcript and certificates.
- Two references – preferably academic.
- Scan of passport or national ID card.
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
Last date to apply for Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships is 18 January 2021.
How to Apply
Apply for the Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships for Masters and PhD programs by visiting following link,
Apply For Masters
Apply for PhD