All the applicants get ready for the marvelous scholarship opportunity as the applications are invited for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA 2022. These coca cola scholarships are offered by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities. The Hispanic Scholarship program is going to be started in the United States of America, and these scholarships are supported by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities. HACU is interested in the financial support of the many international students who are interested in studying in the United States of America.
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
WHATSAPP GROUP 5
WHATSAPP GROUP 6
These scholarships under Coca-cola First Generation are for undergraduates and graduate students. Applicants are studying under 2 and 4-year graduation programs from HACU institutions. All the updated lists of the HACU institutes lists are mentioned on the official website.
Updated List of HACU Institute
About HACU Scholarships:
HACU institutes are founded in 1986 and from that time till now it is one of the famous institutes in the USA. HACU is consists of 500 members in the form of universities and colleges. These universities and colleges are located in the US, Latin America, and SPAIN. HACU headquarters are located in San Antonio.
Boston University Scholarships 2022
|Country||United States America|
|Organization||Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities|
|Available Program||Undergraduates and Graduate|
The last date to apply for the HACU scholarships is 3rd December 2021.
If we look at the financial advantages given by the program it is about 2550$ for the academic year 2021-2022. But for the eligibility, you have to be selected for this scholarship program by winning it through your capacities and abilities.
English Proficiency proof is required in this scholarship program through IELTS, TOEFL, or any other proficiency tests.
Study in USA: Scholarships in USA| Kansas University Funded Scholarships 2022
Applicants who wanted to apply for the HACU scholarships must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA for eligibility.
- Only US residents can apply for the HACU Scholarship Program
- These scholarships will be given only to those students who are already enrolled in HACU member’s institutes.
- Applicants should be first-generation college students, which means applicants whose parents did not study in 4-year degree program in the colleges of America
- Applicants should be enrolled in the full-time program in the relevant program and attending 2 years or 4 years graduation Program in the HACU member institutes.
Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship program is available for all majors in different fields.
- 500 essay on personal motivation is required
- Academic Transcripts Required
- US residency Proof is required
- English Proficiency Proof is required
How to Apply:
Applicants are in need to apply online for these scholarships
All the procedures and details are mentioned on the official website of the Coca- Cola First-generation Scholarship Programs.