As a cleaning supervisor, you supervise the rest of the cleaning crew. Your job duties include scheduling and coordinating staff, performing specialized services to ensure all areas and equipment are clean, and communicating with other departments.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Specific Skills: Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards. Establish work schedules. Assist cleaners in performing duties. Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers. Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- LocationWabasca-Desmarais, AB
- Salary$$26.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
2007 Mistassiniy Road, Box 1366